Monday, October 17, 2011

I have my visa!

Yes, I have it in hand! Praise the Lord that it was processed quickly, without any complications or added restrictions! (This was definitely a prayer concern of mine since there were so many minute details on the application that I just completed to the best of my ability and prayed it would be satisfactory to the consulate reviewers. Hooray that it was!)

Next step: get a Power of Attorney, write a will, fill out annuity forms, acquire my dental records, transfer health insurance info., buy a camera, get my car looked at, etc., etc.,... yes, I have my work cut out for me this week! ;-p

Including everyone who has verbally indicated a pledge, I'm at 98% now. (which is pretty amazing!!) When I reach 100%, I can book a flight! (I'm hoping for November 1st, give or take a few days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment