Just as a quick update, by my numbers I've reached 100%!! BUT MTW needs to have the same numbers that equal 100%, and not all of the gifts and pledges I expect have arrived and been processed yet. I'm corresponding with MTW to make sure they have record of all the gifts I anticipate still coming. When they are confident I have (or will have very soon) sufficient funds to go, I can book a flight! Will keep you posted. Believe me, there'll be a BIG announcement when that happens!
Since I expect to make travel plans very soon, my church (
Immanuel RPC in W. Lafayette) is having a sending service at 5:30 pm on Sunday, Oct 30. Anyone is welcome to come! (please email if you think you will though so we have an idea on attendance numbers. There will be a dessert reception afterwards. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment