As I'm sure all of you know, I'm now back at the Home! Below are some pics of my welcome home reception. It was the best ever! I had to bite my lip to keep from crying several times at how good it was to see the children again.
Two friends came back to the Children's Home with me. They sponsor two of the older children at the Home and enjoyed the opportunities to build meaningful relationships with them.
Thankfully, all of the boxes that people in the US had sent full of Christmas Gifts for the children arrived before I did and were waiting to be organized. The children knew that many boxes had arrived full of Christmas things for them and were jumping up and down with excitement. It was so cute!
I'll post more pictures later of the Christmas celebration events. There have been a LOT of them. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment