Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why I'm praying to go by October:

1) To attend the MTW Pacific/Asia area retreat in October that is held once every four years.

2) To overlap for a longer period of time with Anjali Rao, a dear friend of mine who will be teaching music at a Bible college in the same city in which I will be.

3) To enter the field at the same time as Kathy, the other young woman who is also starting a 2-year term at the Children’s Home. Entering the field together would give us a solid three months of getting to know each other (before one of us has to leave for visa purposes) which would be very encouraging and helpful to us and to the ministry.

In order to make travel plans, I need to have 100% funding. Full support can happen with an equivalent of:

32 more people supporting at $30/month, and

21 more people supporting at $50/month, and

58 more people who give one-time gifts of $300

If you feel led to partner with me financially, there are still spaces open! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment