Thursday, October 29, 2015

Last night, I arrived to another south Asian country.

My national host and his wife met me in the airport then took me to a traditional ethnic meal and began telling me their personal stories. Listening quietly, I sat in awe at how God has used this dear couple, particularly in helping vulnerable children. They have raised three of their own children and 4 foster children. They’ve started more than 10 schools in villages where there were no schools, and a children’s home for orphaned or abandoned children where more than 20 children receive care. Today, I’ll visit that children’s home. The children have off of school today and tomorrow, so I want to plan some activities to do with them, so I won't write much more now. Please pray for my interactions with the children and adults here to be encouraging and edifying for all.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment